I suck at blogging

Seriously, blogging was awesome when I started, because I had much more free time then. Now I have 3 jobs and much less free time. Of course, I spend half of my free time reading the opinions of strangers on the internet, so I guess I could be writing more of my own opinions.

It's funny, because I have several moments during the day where I thing of something funny/clever/interesting that would make an awesome blog post, but then it gets forgotten in the whirlwind of my day.  I've though of posts about celebrity, movies I watched, why Sweet Valley High is awesome, Facebook, and other things.

So I guess I'll try to update more. In the mean time, here's a snippet of my life:

8:30 - Out of bed with kiddo. Cartoons and pancakes.

9:15 - Realize I missed work conference call.

9:45 -Internet

10:30 - Shower.

11:00 - Kiddo wants milk. Have no milk. Voyage to store. Buy milk, OJ, chocolate and cereal.

12:00 -Ramen for lunch.

1:00 - Internets. Am called a horrible person for having a differing opinion on a blog. Remove blog from my favorites.

1:05 - Google said blog to see what else they said about me.

1:30 - Create grandiose list of things to do around the house.

2:00 - Try to figure out a way to make it look like I worked on the house all day without working at all.

3:00 - Give up on plan. Load dishwasher.

3:30 - Receive 4th call from friend complaining about her landlord. Read internet instead of listening.

3:45 - Blog guiltily.
1 Response
  1. Yuga Eko Says:

    hhhahahahaha.. i like your playday.. :D