Weight loss woes

So, as reported previously, I lost 40 lbs last year. This Aug is the anniversary of the loss. However, it seems I've gained about 5lbs in the past month or two. I'm not real stoked about that. In fact, I'm pretty pissed. While I don't want to be obsessed with my diet and my weight, now I know when things ar ehappening becauseof poor choices I am making.

I've been eating crap food. Last week I ate two doughnuts. That may not seem like a big deal, but if you consider that the last doughnut I had before that was over six months ago, it proves the point.

So I'm not going to get all obsessive and calorie-counting, but i figured if I wrote down what I ate on here once in a while, it might keep me on track.  So here goes!

Breakfast: 1 slice toast w/ natural peanut butter, 1/2 cup of yogurt with 1.5 cups Special K with Red Berries.

Snack- one chocolate chip cookie. 1 piece chocolate. 1 cup Oregon Chai.

Lunch- 1 cup yogurt w/ 1/5 cups Special K w Red Berries

Snack 2- 1 cup Chai, 1 whole wheat english muffin with butter, 1 cup greek yogurt, 5 raspberries.

Dinner- 1 tomato basil wrap filled with feta cheese, hummus, cucumber, bib lettuce, chickpeas. (Freaking DELICIOUS.)

Snack 3- 1 Budweiser Select 55 (55 cals, baby!), 5 cups air-popped corn (super filling, low cal).

I went on a power shop today and bought produce and as many whole foods as I could. I am not 100% eating clean, but I try to get as close as I can.

Any awesome whole foods recipes to share?
0 Responses